We are excited to announce that we successfully completed Capacity Building Training Program for SFL Muslim Non-profits conducted in partnership with Center on Muslim Philanthropy.
The six-series workshop started on September 26th, 2020 and completed on March 6th, 2021, namely:
- Communication Strategies (Sep 26th, 2020)
- Operational Excellence (Oct 31st, 2020)
- Board Governance (Nov 29th, 2020)
- Strategic Planning (Dec 19th, 2020)
- Human Resource Strategies (Jan 26th, 2021)
- Fundraising and Development (March 6th, 2021)
There was a total of 42 individuals who registered and participated in the program. Out of 42 participants, there were six participants who completed all six workshops, who have received their Certificate of Completion from CMP.
The following participants completed all six workshops:
- Samir Kakli
- Nabeel Rehman
- Saeeda Hussain
- Syeda Baig
- Sana Saif Tirmazee
- Marwan Mufleh
Federation Member organizations/Islamic centers and other non-profits (non-member) that registered for one or more workshops include:
- Muslim Communities Association
- Islamic Center of South Florida
- Al-Amin Center of Florida
- Masjid Al Ansar
- ICNA-Relief USA
- Islamic Jafferia Association
- Nur-ul-Islam Institute
- Noor-ul-Iman School
CMP has been kind enough to provide us with recordings and slide decks for all six workshops which will be shared with the registrants.
A summary of each of the six workshops is available here.