The American Muslim Alliance of Florida Inc. will be awarding a total of $20,000 in scholarships to thirty students in support of Florida high school senior students in pursuit of a college education. The top 10 students will each receive a scholarship in the amount of $1,000. In addition, 20 students will each receive a scholarship in the amount of $500.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify:
1. The applicant must be graduating from a public, private, or home school within the state of Florida and
entering college as a full-time student.
2. Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and attach official copies of school transcripts.
3. Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation from teachers of core subjects. Please limit letters of
recommendation to one page for each recommendation.
4. Applicant’s guidance counselor must complete page 2.
5. Applicant must compose and type a one-page, single-spaced essay stating why you should be awarded a
scholarship, and why you plan to further your studies at a college or university.
6. No Online application will be accepted.
7. Applicant completes and submits page 4.
Scholarship Program is open for students of all faith and race. The winners will not be announced before the
Scholarship Award Ceremony.
Click on the image or Fill out the form here