Muslim Voters’ Day 2022
Only you can VOTE your voice. Please register to vote by July 25th or check your registration before then at:
In the 2022 Primary Election, the deadline to register or change party is Monday, July 25, 2022.
Early Voting is 10am to 7pm from Monday, August 8 through August 21
(In Miami-Dade, early voting is 7am to 3pm the first week and 11am to 7pm the second week)
The deadline to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot is 5pm on Saturday, August 13, 2022.
We recommend you actually mail your ballot by then and instead make sure to request one as soon as possible.
Vote-by-Mail ballots must reach the SOE by 7pm on Tuesday, August 23rd so mail back your ballot at least 10 days prior or drop in a VBM Dropbox
Election Day hours are 7am to 7pm on Tuesday, August 23rd
Reminder you can only vote at your designated precinct on Election Day and some of those precincts have been closed so it is easier to vote at ANY Early Voting Location between August 8th and August 23
Also, Florida is a “closed primary” state. That means that only the voters registered within that political party may vote in that particular party’s Primary Election.
We have the numbers. Yet, that only matters when you VOTE.
Vote your Voice! Please vote.
For more info contact your local SOE:
Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections
Broward County Supervisor of Elections
Miami-Dade Supervisor of Elections
Muslim Voters’ Day 2020
– Unite the community and have a day to take congregants in the tri-county area to early polling sites
– Show the participation and strength of Muslim community
– Emphasize importance of election and voting
– Encourage Muslims to vote and get involved in political and civic process
October 23rd, 2020, Friday after Jummah Prayers
Caravan of cars from participating mosques to early voting centers near them.
EMGAGE Florida and South Florida Muslim Federation
Participating Mosques and Islamic Centers:
- Masjid Al Ihsan
- Islamic Center of South Florida (ICOSF)
- Islamic Foundation of South Florida (IFSF)
- Islamic Center of Greater Miami (ICGM)
- Islamic School of Miami (ISOM)
- Masjid Baitul Mukarram
- Masjid Al Ansar
- Al Amin Center of Florida (ACF)
- American Islamic Center of Florida (AICF)
- Masjid ul Muttaqeen
- Islamic Center of Broward (ICB)
- Islamic Center of Weston (ICW)
- Madinatul Uloom Institute
- Darul Uloom Institute
Our Plea to South Florida Muslims
We invite and encourage all community members to join in and help us achieve the important milestone of getting one million Muslim voters. For those who haven’t already voted, please remember to bring your identification cards and ballots along. And to those who have cast their vote, we ask that you join us to show your support to this cause with your presence and for a great photo opportunity. If that didn’t help, participate and get your own ‘i am one in a million’ free promotional t-shirts, masks and more!