Since 2010, Sanad Trust Foundation has been an integral, intergenerational space to address the spiritual, mental and academic needs of raising a Muslim family in these complex times. We are proud of the mission-driven, integrated programming the Sanad Trust Foundation has provided the community.
- Sanad Preparatory Learning Center – Sanad Prep students experience a soul-centered, education. Our model combines an advanced Florida public school curriculum with Sacred Sciences.
- Sanad Trust Quarterly Family Halaqa
- Sanad Trust Youth Clubs – These clubs encompass youth coding club, middle school Muslim Youth of North America (MYNA), and an awarding, winning Muslim Interscholastic Tournament (MIST) team. These programs are open to area youth.
- The Sanad Guardians – This program is intended to maximize social, intellectual and emotional engagement for South Florida Muslim seniors.
- Naseeha Sessions – These individualized sessions provides emotional and spiritual support services intended to strengthen the base of any community and the family.
- Men and Women Body and Soul Clubs – These clubs combine physical fitness with spiritual training.