Hours of Operation
• 7:00AM to 6:00PM—Monday thru Friday • Classroom instruction time – 8:30AM to 3:00PM • All Students arrive for school no later than 8:30AM
• Breakfast is not served. We will monitor breakfast items provided by the parents until 8:30AM. After that time, parents are responsible for assuring their child(ren) has eaten.
• A morning snack is served to Pre-K at 10:00AM.
• A hot lunch is served at 11:30AM. • An afternoon snack is served to all students at 3:15PM.
• Certificate of Immunization and Physical Examination
• Birth Certificate
• Social Security Card
• Previous School Records (if applicable) Parents are required to complete the following forms:
• Enrollment Form and Child Profile Sheet
• Health Inventory Form
• Emergency Contact Information Form Annual Registration Fees/Material Fees
• Registration fee is due at that time of registration
• $125 Registration fee per family, new and returning students. If application is withdrawn within one week, $100.00 is refundable. After one week, no refunds.
Masjid Al-Ansar Resource Corner
A Universal Message for All
Addressing The Interfaith Roundtable
G-d is the One Who Gives Guidance For Success On This Earth
Islam at a Glance
Religion is Faith and Knowledge
Save Our Children, Save Ourselves
Securing Our Share In Freedom
The Concept of G-d & Man In Al-Islam
The Mosque Cares
The Muslim Among African-Americans
Funeral Service Information
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business