Islamic Center of Broward ICB
Islamic Center of Broward (ICB)
Since it's beginning in 2009, ICB has become a focal point for the Muslim community of Sunrise and nearby areas. Over the years, Muslims have used the center for events, meetings, lectures, studies and community and educational purposes. ICB is run by a group of volunteer brothers of the communicty, and a Shura' Committe, who strictly follows Quran and Sunnah to run the center as efficiently as possible. ¬†For the surrounding¬†muslim community, ICB provides the beloow facilities :
- Main prayer hall with a capacity for up to 300 worshippers.
- Full-time Hifz-Ul-Quran School for both Boys and Girls
- Academic Program for the Hifz-Ul-Quran Students according to the curriculam of School board of Broward County
- Secure car parking to accommodate a large number of muslims, including allocated disabled parking space.
- Library with a large selection of books in English, Arabic and urdu.
- Additional spaces acquired next door for different activities for sisters.
Along with providing the above facilities, ICB can be contacted for below services :
- Funeral Services
- Matrimonial Services
- Familiy Counselling
NOTE : Advanced appointment with the Imam might be necessary for some of the above services.
ICB - A NOT-For-Profit Organization
ICB is registered as a 501(3)(c) NonProfit Organization in U.S. ICB Non-Profit Tax ID is :¬†26-3661390.¬†¬†Any Donation collected by ICB is 100% Tax-Deductible.¬†( NOTE: Please consult your Tax Advisor for any donation related Tax Question)
ICB - Future Plans (Darul Uloom Project)
One of the greatest success of ICB in recent years was to be able to produce a large number of Huffaz, and Alims. ¬†Many of the Huffaz who graduated ( completed full memorization of Quran) from ICB are currently serving in many nearby masajid. With the help of Allah-Subhanu-Ta'Ala, and continuous support from the members of the community, Islamic Center of Broward (ICB) is working hard to establish a full-fledged Darul-Uloom. ¬†Please continue to support this great cause as a Sadaqa-E-Jariah and to great abundandant reward from Allah-Subhaun-Ta'Ala in this world and hearafter.
- Imam ( Imam, Teacher and Religious Advisor)
- Sister ( Academic Programs Teacher )