Clara Mohammed School
Hours of Operation
7:00AM to 6:00PM - Monday thru Friday - Classroom instruction time 8:30AM to 3:00PM - All Students arrive for school no later than 8:30AM
- Breakfast is not served. We will monitor breakfast items provided by the parents until 8:30AM. After that time, parents are responsible for assuring their child(ren) has eaten.
- A morning snack is served to Pre-K at 10:00AM.
- A hot lunch is served at 11:30AM. An afternoon snack is served to all students at 3:15PM.
- Certificate of Immunization and Physical Examination
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Previous School Records (if applicable) Parents are required to complete the following forms:
- Enrollment Form and Child Profile Sheet
- Health Inventory Form
- Emergency Contact Information Form Annual Registration Fees/Material Fees
- Registration fee is due at that time of registration
- $125 Registration fee per family, new and returning students. If application is withdrawn within one week, $100.00 is refundable. After one week, no refunds.
Masjid Al-Ansar Resource Corner
A Universal Message for All
Addressing The Interfaith Roundtable
G-d is the One Who Gives Guidance For Success On This Earth
Islam at a Glance
Religion is Faith and Knowledge
Save Our Children, Save Ourselves
Securing Our Share In Freedom
The Concept of G-d & Man In Al-Islam
The Mosque Cares
The Muslim Among African-Americans
Funeral Service Information